Site Engineer( Site Africa)Full Time
PT EPITERMA MAS INDONESIA
Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Epiterma Mas Indonesia (EMI) is a Steel Fabrication and Site Construction company founded in 1987. Our venture has a proven track record of participating in various mining projects - mainly overseas. We are firmly committed to achieving customers’ needs and expectations and providing quality standards and procedures.
For over 30 years, we have focused on developing our core competency in a mining project. We have since implemented ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007, as well as certified by ASME for U and U2 stamps through Epiterma Mas Konstruksi (EMK) - a Subsidiary of EMI. Moreover, our Total Shop Fabrication Capacity is 20,000 tons per year, with complete services from Shop Detail Engineering to Steel Fabrication and Site Erection.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering with GPA above 3.0
- Fresh Graduate or minimum of one year of relevant working experience as a safety officer
- Willing to work on-site for at least nine months – with three weeks break, and return to the site for at least three years ahead.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD (2D/3D, TEKLA, Ms Project, Primavera, PDMS and Ms Office
Click Link To Apply :
|S-1 Teknik Sipil, S-1 Teknik Mesin
- Updated CV and application letter
- Have a copy of legalized diploma/bachelor certificate that is ready to be shared
- Have an original copy of proof of employment (Parklaring) (for those with related experience)
- Have an original of complete personal identification (KK, KTP, Akta kelahiran etc)
- Have a copy of skills related certification
- Have 48-page passport. Or if not, willing to process to create a new one