Business Consultant - Result Measurement PRISMA Full Time
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Incomes through Support for Markets in Agriculture (PRISMA) is a five-year program (2019 – 2023) funded by the Australian Government’s aid program and implemented in cooperation with the Government of Indonesia. The program will build upon the achievements and results of Phase 1 (2013-2018), using a market systems development (MSD) approach to support inclusive economic growth in Indonesia’s agriculture sector.
The Business Consultant - Result Measurement will be responsible for the operationalisation of our state-of-the-art monitoring and result measurement system based on the standard for Results Measurement of the Donor Committee for Enterprise Development in several commodity sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position will be expected to:
- Implement the monitoring and result measurement system for several agricultural sectors of the programme based on guidelines following the DCED standards for results measurement.
- Work closely with the Implementation Team to develop intervention result chain, monitoring plan, projection, etc.
- Take lead on interventions’ baseline and impact assessment studies by developing appropriate research methodology, data collection, and data analysis.
- Hire and manage research firm or individual enumerators to conduct study if required
- Support the Implementation Team in their regular intervention monitoring (gathering information from private sector partners and farmers) to enhance appropriate decision making and learning processes.
- Prepare Baseline and Impact Assessment report and present it to the Head of RML and Implementation Team. In addition, contribute to overall PRISMA reporting process.
- Update projected and actual impact numbers (farmer outreach, Partner’s sales, farmer’s income, etc) every semester before the reporting period.
- Take lead in one or two cross-cutting Result Measurement topics such as gender, poverty, nutrition, disability, etc.
- Design and conduct qualitative and quantitative research and wherever possible design and lead research initiatives, ensuring proper use of research tools and methods, and assist sector team with research design and analysis where necessary.
- Be sensitive to gender and social inclusion in all interventions and support the Gender and Social Inclusion Team in specific research initiatives.
- Ensure proper documentation of results and learning across his/her sectors and facilitate the transfer of knowledge between sectors.
- Be an active member of the Result Measurement & Learning unit and contribute to its team spirit and culture.
- Undertake administrative tasks as required under the operations manual.
- At least graduate level qualifications in economics, business administration, agricultural, natural Sciences, Actuarial Sciences, Engineering, finance, social sciences or an equivalent discipline.
- A sound understanding of business and economics of how markets work, specifically in Indonesia.
- Meticulous and detail oriented, able to work under own initiative and drive to complete tasks with little direct supervision
- Proficiency in use of spreadsheet or data analytic program (i.e.: Microsoft Excel, Google Sheet, STATA, SPSS, etc) for analysis.
- Strong analytical mind and a flair for facts and data.
- A love for out of the box thinking
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with partners and in teams.
- Ability to understand social research principles and experience in social research is an advantage.
- Willingness to learn from mistakes and ability to think ‘out-of-the-box’.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia in both verbal and written skills
- Proven work experience is one of great advantage.
- Willingness to travel frequently is a must and should possess the ability to multitask in the office or in the field.
- Experience in development project is not required.
Application close on 22 September 2019.
Please apply via this link: http://tiny.cc/prisma-rm
Female candidates and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Should you experience any issues logging in or submitting your CV, or if you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dibuka pada 10 Sep 2019
Ditutup pada 22 Sep 2019