Product Manager Full Time
A retail transformation startup in Solo, Central Java, is seeking an Product Manager to join the team. Our team is a group of dedicated individuals working to provide the best service possible to our customers using the most innovative solutions. We provide excellent benefits and an engaging workplace with talented, friendly coworkers.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing technology company and be on the right side of the change that is sweeping this industry. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential.
1. Bachelor of Master Degree from a reputable university with outstanding academic achievement.
2. Has at least 3 years experience in product management role.
3. Good spoken and written communications. Able to communicate complex bussiness or technical information effectively.
4. Good critical, analythical, and logical thinking skills.
5. Strong ownership and team spirit.
6. Good collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams.
7. Demonstrated a track record of getting things done in a fast paced environtment.
8. Preferably someone who has UI/UX background.
|Jurusan||:||S-1 Sistem Informasi, S-1 Management Informatika, S-1 Ilmu Komputer, S-2 Teknologi Informasi, S-2 Sistem Informasi|
1. Define and implement product development and product management plan
2. Create new product solutions for both internal and external end-users
3. Initiate, analyse, propose, and launch new product ideas.
4. Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and product design documents.
5. Maintain, improve, and innovate on existing apps.
6. Coordinate and work closely with bussiness teams to launch and market new product.
7. Conduct market intelligence to maintain competitiveness and profitability of product offering.
8. Has at least 5 years in fashion industry/ retail.
9. Preferably someone who has fashion background or fashion enthusiast.
Dibuka pada 20 Aug 2019
Ditutup pada 30 Sep 2019