Product Manager Full Time
A retail transformation startup in Solo, Central Java, is seeking a Product Manager to join the team. If you’re a motivated, highly data-driven individual, we are looking for an exceptional leader to join our team. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of our products. This includes launching new software, apps and features, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing and other product areas to deliver highly competitive and innovative offerings.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define product vision and strategy
- Manage the product development life cycle including: defining, documenting needs, prioritizing and communicating product and customer user needs, and working closely with engineering to deliver solutions
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the product overall. Review and maintain internal and external product information materials.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Conduct market research to understand market needs
- Identify marketing opportunities and needs, new relevant technologies, best practices, competitors and partners.
- Take a hands-on approach to operational monitoring and product release activities.
- Lead releases in collaboration with marketing, sales and engineering counterparts.
- Analyze the impact, usage, and adoption of features and improvements to confirm they had the right effect on the business, and if not, make corrective actions to ensure it meets the required success criteria.
|Jurusan||:||S-1 Sistem Informasi, S-1 Management Informatika, S-1 Sistem Komputer / Teknik Komputer, S-1 Teknik Informatika|
- Consumer software & network services experience
- 5+ years of work experience and at least one prior position in product management or development
- 4 year degree in business, computer science, statistics, or a related discipline; Master’s degree or MBA also is great
- Skilled at problem-solving and adapting product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Proven track record of launching great products working with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams
- Ownership and “can do” attitude with the passion to own and drive execution.
- Exceptional communication skills and understand how to cater communication to different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal oversight
- Experience and enjoyment of developing B2B products
Exceptional analytical skills; extensive experience in using both quantitative and qualitative data to build product
Dibuka pada 20 Jun 2019
Ditutup pada 31 Jul 2019