ACCOUNTANT Full Time
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends quarterly.
Diploma Degree or Bachelor Degree from Accounting
|Jurusan||:||D-3 Akuntansi, S-1 Akuntansi|
- Understand Corporate Finance, SFAS Rules
- Have a good Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, and Deadline-Oriented
- Have Confidentiality and good at Time Management
Dibuka pada 04 Jan 2019
Ditutup pada 31 Mar 2019
Maaf, lowongan telah ditutup.